Sponsored Links
-->

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Whiteface Mountain hosts annual media day | News, Sports, Jobs ...
src: s3.amazonaws.com

Video Talk:Whiteface Mountain



sking Conditions

Can someone please put a write-up about the actual skiing conditions at the mountain, I could post information but my post would be inherently bias.Tjb891 01:18, 25 May 2006 (UTC)


Maps Talk:Whiteface Mountain



Skiing

Oh, man - I love skiing at Whiteface. I love to make wicked short turns down the steep slopes to impress my friends and some girls. One day, I went flying down Mountain Run and went RIGHT by this guy who was skiing in jeans! I said, "see you later, chump!" My friends then said, "man, you are REALLY good at skiing!" --Preceding unsigned comment added by 72.226.78.94 (talk) 01:29, 17 October 2009 (UTC)


Striking Olympic Silver | Whiteface Mountain
src: www.whiteface.com


Split article

This really should be two separate articles. One for the mountain; one for the ski resort.

Source of the article : Wikipedia

Comments
0 Comments